We help where the need is greatest, and we cooperate with and work with the following agencies:
- American Red Cross
- Boy Scouts
- Cambridge Area YMCA
- Girl Scouts
- Guernsey County Cancer Society
- Guernsey County Senior Citizens Center
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Haven of Hope
- Hospice of Guernsey
- Noble County Health Department Youth Programs www.noblecohd.org
- The Salvation Army
- The USO
- Lutheran Social Services
We also have three initiatives:
- Women’s Initiative focusing on early childhood literacy. Through grants and fundraisers this group provides the Dolly Parton Imagination Library program to Guernsey and Noble Counties.
- Young Professionals working with student United Way groups in area schools developing soft skills, mentoring and providing job shadowing opportunities. They also work with students developing their skills through community service projects.
- Crunch for Health is an exercise and nutrition program taking place in the physical education classes for all 4th graders in Guernsey County.